5 Things We Are Not...
Our store has changed a lot in the 15 years since we opened, but our basic mission has stayed the same. What is that? Sometimes it's easiest to explain what we are not.
1. We aren't everything to everybody. Unlike big box stores and internet behemoths, we are a curated store. We use our experience as parents and years of customer feedback to offer the best products available. And, if a product doesn't support attachment parenting or connect with the natural world, you won't find it in our store.
2. We aren't just pink vs. blue. Kids aren't color-coded and toys shouldn't be either.
3. We are not alone. We depend on a community of toymakers, publishers, bankers, accountants, etc. Many of these are local businesses, which means a lot what you spend with us stays right here in Minnesota. This is also true of all the other amazing local indie retailers in the Twin Cities.
4. We're not planning to take over the world anytime soon. Our goal has always been to make our one little store the best it can possibly be.
5. We are not invulnerable. We need your support! If you like our store, please tell your friends or post a review. We truly appreciate your business and your continued support!
Thank you from Millie and Dan all of us here at Peapods.
Did you see our new
We asked the folks at Chewbeads to make these a while ago and now they're finally here.
Chewbeads are made out of 100% silicone and are soft on your baby's gums and emerging teeth. They're great as a sensory tool to help babies focus while nursing and as a colorful toy while babywearing that won't get lost. They're pretty darn snazzy, too.
New Sakura Bloom Classic Linen Baby Slings
These just arrived! Sakura Bloom's beautiful new classic slings come in beautiful new colors and are made from with fine Belgian Linen.
This new fabric has a sturdier weave and is still made in the USA.
Free Music Together Demo Clasess
Fall Session Begins September 13
Demo class times are:
September 8 @ 10:30 - mixed ages
September 22 @ 11:30 - babies
September 9 @ 11:30 & 1:15 - mixed ages
September 11 @ 10:30 - mixed ages
Babywearing Class & Clinic with Kelly Lillibridge
Saturday, September 13th
1pm - 2:30pm
Kelly returns again to teach everything there is to know about the four main types of baby carriers and will help you decide which style is right for you.
Whether you're expecting or already carrying a baby or toddler, learn how to wear your baby in comfort with Kelly's excellent hands-on help.
The Ins & Outs of Potty Training Class
This Saturday! Still a couple of seats available.
12:30 - 3pm
Fall can be the perfect time to begin potty training! If your child is ready, this class will offer lots of ideas and tools to help you successfully train your child.
Taught by certified behavior therapist Jamie Waldvogel, this class may be just the ticket for becoming diaper free!
Peapods FREE Cloth Diaper Class
2nd and 4th Thursday of Every Month 6pm
Want to learn more about cloth diapers? Attend one of our FREE Cloth Diapering Class! Held one the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of every month, we'll teach you just about everything there is to know! No need to pre-register. Next classes: August 28th and September 11th.
Hey, we're now on Instagram. Who knows what we'll post there. Cool, huh?
And now for more new arrivals:
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
5 Things We Are Not...
Posted by Unknown at 5:43 PM